Modern Business Networking
The heart of Center Sphere is relationship-building and developing strong, authentic connections. We have created an environment that fosters and cultivates real, genuine business relationships. These relationships are special and allow us as business professionals to work closely together, benefiting each of us individually.
Your Local Contact – Maggie Moore
Maggie joined Center Sphere in late 2018 she knew from the start she had found a network that supported real relationship-building. She joined as the Chapter President of Chapter #2-Northwest Area Networkers. When the Chicago Area Director position become open, Maggie took a deep breath, took the plunge and rolled up her sleeves to take on the opportunity to help develop the Chicago area and by spreading what she found with #TheNetwork.
Her professional background in 20+ years of global business transformed into a career as The Widow Coach™ (www.thewidowcoach.com) when she was widowed in 2014. Now she helps individuals and businesses affected by widowhood as a transformational coach, consultant and Certified Grief Recovery Method ™ Specialist. She has a partner, Kurt Osterheld (also a #Network member with his Huntington Learning Center), a son Collin who is Eagle-Scout bound and Coxswain on the local rowing club, a fabulous stepdaughter Lena, and a playful black cat. Maggie loves travel, adventure, scrapbooking and “having fun while getting it done!”
- Center Sphere guarantees one industry representation per Chapter. Membership must be pre-approved.
- Memberships are specific to each individual, not a company, and will follow you if you change jobs or companies.
- Chapter meetings occur weekly.
- Participation in sponsored events are available at member discounts.
- You are allotted no more than 3 missed meetings per quarter without sending a substitute.
- Dues are $299/yr (one-time application fee applies).
*$29.95/mo. w/12-month commitment
*$299 One-Year Membership
*$499 Two-Year Membership
*All memberships have a $75 one-time application fee.
Attend a Complimentary Meeting
Many of our members are motivated community leaders who believe in giving back and being involved. Our events often support local non-profit organizations.
Local Partnering Organizations
- Norther Kane County Chamber