Cultivating Relationships on Solid Connections
The heart of Center Sphere is relationship-building and developing strong, authentic connections. We have created an environment that fosters and cultivates real, genuine business relationships. These relationships are special and allow us as business professionals to work closely together, benefiting each of us individually.
Your Local Contact – Des Moines
Matt & Andria Wilcox
Des Moines Area Director
Your Local Contact – Iowa City/Cedar Rapids
Her passion is inspiring others to use their unique strengths to pursue their maximum potential. Through her sales experience, she has learned that business is all about genuine relationships established on a solid foundation of trust and believes Center Sphere is a great place for like-minded professionals to unite and soar.
Her goal is to make Center Sphere a “home” for business owners throughout the Corridor to grow personally, professionally and financially while giving back to their local communities.
Arica currently lives in North Liberty, IA with her son, Dawson.
Iowa City/Cedar Rapids Area Director
- Center Sphere guarantees one industry representation per Chapter. Membership must be pre-approved.
- Memberships are specific to each individual, not a company, and will follow you if you change jobs or companies.
- Chapter meetings occur weekly.
- Participation in sponsored events are available at member discounts.
- You are allotted no more than 3 missed meetings per quarter without sending a substitute.
- Dues are $299/yr (one-time application fee applies).
*$29.95/mo. w/12-month commitment
*$299 One-Year Membership
*$499 Two-Year Membership
*All memberships have a $75 one-time application fee.
Attend a Complimentary Meeting
Many of our members are motivated community leaders who believe in giving back and being involved. Our events often support local non-profit organizations.