Modern Day Networking
We are your trusted network of professionals, willing to do whatever it takes to get you connected. Business, personal and community growth has been possible through building trusted relationships with an abundant mindset. We pride ourselves on being affordable for all business owners and leaders!
Lona has worked in Marketing and Sales since graduating from college and has over 15 years experience in Professional Networking, where she has held various leadership roles. Lona came to Center Sphere as an Independent Stylist with 15 years experience where she is in the Top 5% of the company. She’s also a COPE Certified Health Coach. Her expertise is with connecting people and she has a passion for building strong relationships… a perfect combination for her role with The Center Sphere Network. She has been the Lincoln Area’s Membership Coordinator and instrumental in assisting with the growth of the Star-City Area, and we are excited to see her get equally involved in Omaha, assisting Members with navigating The Network and making valuable connections!
In her free time, she enjoys spending time with family and friends and has been married to her husband, Tom for over 23 years.
Cheryl Hansen has been a business coach who specializes in referral marketing and relationship building for the past 6 years. She is a network builder and has a proven track record of helping chapters grow and thrive.
A former teacher, Cheryl is a master trainer and skill developer who adds value to every meeting she has with business owners and professionals. She loves showing them how to work smarter and not harder in order to be more profitable.
- Center Sphere guarantees one industry representation per Chapter. Membership must be pre-approved.
- Memberships are specific to each individual, not a company, and will follow you if you change jobs or companies.
- Chapter meetings occur weekly.
- Participation in sponsored events are available at member discounts.
- You are allotted no more than 3 missed meetings per quarter without sending a substitute.
- Dues are $29.95/month (one-time application fee applies).
*$29.95/mo. w/12-month commitment
*$299 One-Year Membership
*All memberships have a $75 one-time application fee.
Attend a Complimentary Meeting
Many of our members are motivated community leaders who believe in giving back and being involved. Our events often support local non-profit organizations.
- Omaha Chamber of Commerce
- Millard Business Community Foundation
- Gretna Chamber of Commerce
Nebraska Area Events
We guarantee that an industry is represented only once per group. Select your industry below and we’ll display groups looking for individuals like you.