Modern Day Networking
The heart of Center Sphere is relationship-building and developing strong, authentic connections. We have created an environment that fosters and cultivates real, genuine business relationships. These relationships are special and allow us as business professionals to work closely together, benefiting each of us individually.
Your Local Contact – Sioux Falls
Dixie is an insurance agent for Farmers Insurance and opened her agency in May 2019. She stays busy as a Make-A-Wish volunteer and is working towards her personal trainer certification, already being certified as a PN1 with Precision Nutrition and in Kettlebells as an SFG 1 with StrongFirst. Dixie is married with 3 children and resides in Brandon, SD.
- Center Sphere guarantees one industry representation per Chapter. Membership must be pre-approved.
- Memberships are specific to each individual, not a company, and will follow you if you change jobs or companies.
- Chapter meetings occur weekly.
- Participation in sponsored events are available at member discounts.
- You are allotted no more than 3 missed meetings per quarter without sending a substitute.
- Dues are $29.95/month (one-time application fee applies).
*$29.95/mo. w/12-month commitment
*$299 One-Year Membership
*All memberships have a $75 one-time application fee.
Attend a Complimentary Meeting
Many of our members are motivated community leaders who believe in giving back and being involved. Our events often support local non-profit organizations.